Investor and billionaire Mark Cuban has come a long way from claiming that he would prefer bananas to Bitcoin to descriptions of the advantages of cryptocurrency over traditional finance. In a recent Twitter post, he highlighted the strengths of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and even Dogecoin.
Famous investor and popular starThe reality show Shark Tank was among many who questioned the merits of the cryptocurrency industry. Earlier, the billionaire noted that BTC failed to cope with its task of being an electronic money P2P system, since it is easier to "trade bananas as a commodity than to trade bitcoin."
However, the COVID-19 pandemic and government actionslast year they began to slowly but surely change his mind. Recently, Cuban has repeatedly emphasized the advantages of digital assets over traditional financial assets.
On Twitter, he showcased his loyalty to several assets, including Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH). He seems to be on a completely different side than last year:
"BTC is easy to trade / store / create with no shipping issues."
Despite the fact that both gold and bitcoin areBy "financial religions," the Shark Tank star believes the precious metal is a "headache" and the mainstream cryptocurrency "allows value to be transferred locally and globally."
As for Ethereum, the billionaire claimsthat smart contracts built on its blockchain are "better, cheaper, faster at authenticating / buying / selling / delivering digital items than the available alternatives."
“ETH smart contracts for DeFi enable betterdeposit / save / trade financial instruments than banks. One is automated, not based on trust, and almost instantaneous. The other depends on buildings filled with people, which increase costs and make the same transactions difficult. "- he added.
Where is it more profitable to buy bitcoin? TOP-5 exchanges
For a safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies with a minimum commission, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
Site reliability is primarily determined bytrading volume and number of users. By all key metrics, Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Binance is also the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in Russia and the CIS, since it has the largest turnover of funds and supports transfers in rubles from bank cards Visa / MasterCard and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
Rating of cryptocurrency exchanges:
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability - stability of access to all platform functions, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions - the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Feedback and support - we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface - we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- Platform features - availability of additional features - futures, options, staking, etc.
- final grade - the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.