American billionaire investor and founder of major global investment firm Bridgewater Associates Ray Dalio admitted that he could be wrong about Bitcoin, also noting that BTC can be a good asset for diversifying an investment portfolio.
Today it was reported that this major asset manager is eyeing the most popular cryptocurrency:
“Trust me when I tell you that I and minecolleagues at Bridgewater are focusing on alternative asset storage and soon Bridgewater will create an alternative cash fund and wealth fund store to better deal with money devaluation, bitcoin will not escape our attention. "Dalio remarked in today's customer newsletter.
Excerpts from this confidential documentshared the founder and CEO of Global Macro Investor and Real Vision Group Raul Pal, who has already made several high-profile statements on cryptocurrencies.
Curiously, Dalio disputes the idea that Bitcoin is unique, believing that there is an unlimited number of Bitcoin-like assets.
Despite the fact that the billionaire knows aboutthe ability to store coins in cold storage, he is worried about the ability to protect them from cyber attacks and safe storage. He sees increasing systemic risk in increasing digitization.
"Bitcoin looks like a long-term option in a very uncertain future in which I could invest the amount of money, allowing myself to lose about 80%"Dalio remarked.
At the time of writing, BTC is trading at $ 32,500 with a daily gain of 5%, cutting all its losses over the past week. Over the month, the price increased by 19% and by 241% over the year.
Where is it more profitable to buy cryptocurrency?
For the safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support the deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
The most reliable sites with the highest turnoverfunds, for several years the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world has been Binance. The Binance platform is the most popular crypto-exchange in the CIS as well, since it has the maximum trading volumes and supports transfers in rubles from Visa / MasterCard bank cards and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
|#||Cryptocurrency exchange||Official site||Site evaluation|
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability - stability of access to all platform functions, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions - the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Feedback and support - we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface - we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- Platform features - availability of additional features - futures, options, staking, etc.
- final grade - the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.
Rate the publication