Payment company PayPal revealed further plans for cryptocurrencies during a teleconference on the topic their financial activities on Wednesday. According to its CEO Dan Shulman, a dedicated unit will be formed to manage digital assets-related issues.
“We all know that the existing financialthe system is out of date. We are focused on a future where transactions will be completed in seconds, not days; a future in which the execution of transactions will be less expensive; a future in which all people can become part of the digital economy, not just the financially prosperous. We are investing heavily in our business in the crypto space to help shape this more inclusive future. ", - he said.
The Block, citing a source, writes that the formation of a separate unit for issues related to this space indicates the company's intention to "go all-in."
Shulman also stated that he is “happy to developfirst achievements by allowing customers to use their cryptocurrency accounts as a source of funding when making purchases at 29 million outlets we serve. "
“We look forward to rolling out this capability.at the end of this quarter and hope to launch our first international markets within a few months, ”he said, adding that the integration of cryptocurrencies into the Venmo app should happen“ in the coming months ”.
According to Shulman, all these plans are “onlythe beginning of an extensive roadmap around cryptocurrencies and blockchain. " Among other things, the CEO shared his observations that customers who use PayPal to buy and sell cryptocurrencies began to open the application twice as often as before.
Where is it more profitable to buy bitcoin? TOP-5 crypto-exchanges
For the safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
The most reliable sites with the highest turnoverfunds, for several years the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world has been Binance. The Binance platform is the most popular crypto-exchange in the CIS as well, since it has the maximum trading volumes and supports transfers in rubles from bank cards Visa / MasterCard and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
|#||Cryptocurrency exchange||Official site||Site evaluation|
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability - stability of access to all platform functions, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions - the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Feedback and support - we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface - we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- Platform features - availability of additional features - futures, options, staking, etc.
- final grade - the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.
Rate the publication