Tesla founder Elon Musk admitted the possibility of a complete liquidation of the company's position in bitcoin amid criticismtheir statements in the cryptocurrency community.
Twitter user CryptoWhale suggested that an unpleasant surprise could await bitcoin holders in the next quarter if Tesla announces the sale of all of its remaining coins.
"Considering how much hate is poured out on Musk, I won't blame him.", - added CryptoWhale.
"Really"- Musk supported him.
Against this background, the bitcoin rate resumed its decline andset a lower minimum below $ 43,000. After just one word from Mask, the cryptocurrency fell by $ 4,500. Tesla invested $ 1.5 billion in bitcoin at the beginning of the year and recorded part of the profit in the first quarter.
Earlier this week, Musk announced that Tesla is no longer accepting Bitcoin payments due to concerns about the sustainability of cryptocurrency mining. The decline for the week is already more than 21%.
Also today, the author of crypto podcasts Peter McCormack, referring to Musk, wrote in 24 messages why he was wrong, criticizing Bitcoin and supporting Dogecoin.
"These arrogant threads make me want to go all-in on Doge."Musk replied.
Dogecoin Musk's support in this case also did not particularly help - together with Bitcoin, it is traded in the red zone.
Where is it more profitable to buy and sell bitcoin? TOP-5 exchanges
For a safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies with a minimum commission, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support deposits and withdrawals of funds inrubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
The reliability of the site is primarily determinedtrading volume and number of users. By all key metrics, the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world is Binance. Binance is also the most popular crypto exchange in Russia and the CIS, since it has the largest cash turnover and supports transfers in rubles from bank cardsVisa / MasterCardand payment systemsQIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
Rating of cryptocurrency exchanges:
|Binance (Editor's Choice)
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability— stability of access to all functions of the platform, including uninterrupted trading, deposits and withdrawals of funds, as well as the duration of the market and daily trading volume.
- Commissions– the amount of commission for trading operations within the platform and withdrawal of assets.
- Feedback and support– we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface– we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- Platform Features– availability of additional features — futures, options, staking, etc.
- final grade– the average number of points for all indicators determines the place in the ranking.
Rate this publication