Tesla and SpaceX founder Elon Musk changed his Twitter profile description to “#bitcoin” with the cryptocurrency logo.The same profile description is used by Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey, who has long supported the first cryptocurrency.</p>
Musk significantly surpasses Dorsey in popularity with43.7 million subscribers versus 5.1 million. The mention of bitcoin in the most prominent place on the profile of the richest person in the world will be another factor that will contribute to the acquaintance of a mass audience with cryptocurrency.
At the same time, Musk changed his pinned tweet to a message with the following text:
"In retrospect, it was inevitable."
Although it is certain to talk about the relationship ofevents are impossible, in this case they are completely consistent with each other in time: bitcoin rushed up sharply on increased volumes at about 11:30 Moscow time and for the first time in 10 days reached $ 37,000. The volume of liquidations of margin positions in the last hour is $ 300 million, which exceeds the value for the entire previous day.</p>
Musk previously said that he only has 0.25 BTC, but that was before the cryptocurrency caught the attention of the world's largest investors in the second half of last year.
Shortly before this, Musk published a critical statement that can be associated both with the latest events around GameStop and with Tesla’s own history:
“You can't sell houses that you don't have.You cannot sell cars that you don't have. But can you sell stocks that you don't have !? This is crap. Shorting is a scam, legal only for vestigial reasons. "
Where is it more profitable to buy bitcoin?
For the safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support the deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
The most reliable sites with the highest turnoverfunds, for several years the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world has been Binance. The Binance platform is the most popular crypto-exchange in the CIS as well, since it has the maximum trading volumes and supports transfers in rubles from Visa / MasterCard bank cards and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
|Binance (Editor's Choice)
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability— stability of access to all functions of the platform, including uninterrupted trading, deposits and withdrawals of funds, as well as the duration of the market and daily trading volume.
- Commissions– the amount of commission for trading operations within the platform and withdrawal of assets.
- Feedback and support– we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface– we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- Platform Features– availability of additional features — futures, options, staking, etc.
- final grade– the average number of points for all indicators determines the place in the ranking.