Anthony Pompliano, a well-known Bitcoin supporter and popular in the community, predicts that Tesla and SpaceX will almost inevitably add Bitcoin (BTC) to its assets.
Obviously, Pompliano's tweet was a response to Elon Musk's laconic message with the word "bitcoin". In addition, there was another cryptic message from the entrepreneur:
"In retrospect, it was inevitable."
Elon Musk's tweet is believed to have an immediate impacton the price of bitcoin, as the consolidating bitcoin soared up to $ 37,600 (an increase of 17.5%). If BTC can overcome the short-term resistance area of $ 38,000, it could reach $ 50,000 at the end of February.
Interestingly, about a month ago, Microstrategy CEO Michael Sailor proposed converting Tesla's reserves from dollars to bitcoins:
“If you want to provide your shareholders with a serviceworth $ 100 billion, convert your TSLA balance from USD to BTC. Other firms in the S&P 500 will follow your lead, and over time it will grow to $ 1 trillion. "
If you want to do your shareholders a $ 100billion favor, convert the $ TSLA balance sheet from USD to #BTC. Other firms on the S&P 500 would follow your lead & in time it would grow to become a $ 1 trillion favor.
- Michael Saylor (@michael_saylor) December 20, 2020
Perhaps the situation in the stock market whenPopular stock market brokers, including Robinhood, stopped trading Gamestop (GME) and AMC Entertainment Holdings (AMC) due to the pumping of retail traders from the Wall Street Bets community, which made Musk think about independent Bitcoin.
In the end, he made a rather sad observation:
“You can't sell houses
you don't own anything
you cannot sell cars
you may not have but
you * can * sell shares
without having them ?!
shorting is a scam "
u can’t sell houses u don’t own
u can’t sell cars u don’t own
u * can * sell stock u don’t own !?
this is bs - shorting is a scam
legal only for vestigial reasons
- Elon Musk (@elonmusk) January 28, 2021
Where is it more profitable to buy bitcoin?
For the safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support the deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
The most reliable sites with the highest turnoverfunds, for several years the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world has been Binance. The Binance platform is the most popular crypto-exchange in the CIS as well, since it has the maximum trading volumes and supports transfers in rubles from Visa / MasterCard bank cards and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
|#||Cryptocurrency exchange||Official site||Site evaluation|
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability - stability of access to all platform functions, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions - the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Feedback and support - we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface - we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- Platform features - availability of additional features - futures, options, staking, etc.
- final grade - the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.