According to the latest survey, the popularity of cryptocurrency investments is growing among Singaporeans.
Open online survey of Singaporeans byThe Gemini crypto exchange, the Seedly platform and the CoinMarketCap crypto resource, covered 4348 adult residents of different segments of the population from 18 to 65 years old. The researchers received interesting data:
• 67% of respondents own cryptocurrency. Four out of five crypt holders are men.
• 81% of respondents prefer to purchase cryptoassets for long-term investments.
• 58% conduct short-term speculative transactions.
• 78% of all respondents own Ethereum (ETH).
• About 20% of cryptocurrency investors are over 35 years old.
• One in three non-cryptocurrency respondents reported that they plan to buy their first cryptocurrency within the next 12 months.
According to the survey, the average crypto asset owner is a 29-year-old man with an annual income of over $ 38,000.
Almost 43% of adult Singaporeans own cryptocurrencies. Besides ETH, Singaporeans prefer BTC (69%) and ADA (40%).
Subscribe to ForkNews on Telegram to stay up to date with the latest news from the world of cryptocurrencies