“Bitcoin has the right balance of pros and cons. That is why he is so popular. "
We present to your attention interesting facts about Bitcoin.
1) As of April 2019, the total number of transactions in bitcoins exceeded 400 million.
2) As of April 30, 2019, the richest bitcoin wallet address was 125,805 BTC ($ 674,551,479), which is 0.714% of the total number of existing bitcoins.
3) As of November 2017, 3.79 million bitcoins have already been lost.
4) November 16, 2017 was the day when the Bitcoin network witnessed the transaction with the highest value of $ 2.8 billion.
5) There was a time when you could mine bitcoins using any processor, since the complexity was only 1.
6) Bitcoin has almost 9,000 mining nodes, while its closest competitor Ethereum has about three times, or rather 25,000 nodes.