Russia ranked ninth in the ranking of countries in terms of the index of adoption of cryptocurrencies, compiled by employees of the analytical company Chainalysis.
When scoring, experts took into account the following indicators in terms of per capita:
- The cost of digital assets sent to crypto exchange accounts;
- The volume of trading coins on peer-to-peer platforms;
- The amount of tokens and coins listed and withdrawn from DeFi smart contracts.
The highest score (1,000) went to Vietnam, followed by the Philippines in second and Ukraine in third. The US rounded out the top 5, while Russia finished in ninth position.
In general, Chainalysis experts noticed a decreasethe growth rate of popularity of digital assets this year around the world. They attribute this phenomenon to the bear market that traditionally reduces people's interest in virtual currencies.
The maximum global cryptocurrency adoption index was recorded in the second quarter of 2021 and amounted to approximately 0.90, by the second trimester of 2022 it dropped to 0.50.
Where is it more profitable to buy cryptocurrency? TOP-5 exchanges
For a safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies with a minimum commission, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
The reliability of the site is primarily determined bytrading volume and number of users. By all key metrics, the largest crypto exchange in the world is Binance. The platform supports transfers in rubles from bank cards Visa / MasterCard and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
Rating of cryptocurrency exchanges:
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability - stability of access to all platform functions, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions - the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Additional features and services - futures, options, staking, NFT marketplace.
- Feedback and support - we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface - we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- final grade - the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.