Against the backdrop of increasing sanctions pressure against Russian individuals and legal entities, many citizensour country began to switch to digital currencies.
Analysts Arcane Research studied the activityusers of more than 30 bitcoin exchanges and compiled a list of states whose citizens most often visited the sites of platforms for operations with digital currencies over the past few months.
The first and second places were divided among themselves by investors from the USA and South Korea. These countries accounted for 14.33% and 6.51% of the total exchange traffic since the end of spring, the researchers emphasized.
Russia closes the top three.The share of users from the Russian Federation accounts for 4.87% of the total number of visits to bitcoin exchange sites. Turkey, Japan, Great Britain, India, Ukraine, Brazil and Vietnam also got into the top ten.
Another analytical company Jarvis Labsfound out that American traders not only visited the sites of crypto exchanges more often than their counterparts from other countries, but also made the largest number of transactions with digital currencies.
A surge in the purchasing activity of US investors led to the fact that in July-August Bitcoin was able to partially win back its losses in May and June.
Where is it more profitable to buy cryptocurrency? TOP-5 exchanges
For a safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies with a minimum commission, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support deposits and withdrawals of funds inrubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
The reliability of the site is primarily determinedtrading volume and number of users. By all key metrics, the largest crypto exchange in the world is Binance. The platform supports transfers in rubles from bank cardsVisa / MasterCardand payment systemsQIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
Rating of cryptocurrency exchanges:
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability— stability of access to all functions of the platform, including uninterrupted trading, deposits and withdrawals of funds, as well as the duration of the market and daily trading volume.
- Commissions– the amount of commission for trading operations within the platform and withdrawal of assets.
- Additional features and services— futures, options, staking, NFT marketplace.
- Feedback and support– we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface– we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- final grade– the average number of points for all indicators determines the place in the ranking.