Miami Mayor Francis Suarez said he is working on a resolution to add Bitcoin to the city's balance sheet. When In doing so, he noted that Tesla's announcement of the purchase of bitcoins was "very helpful" in making this decision.
This event was a confirmation of the words of the famoussupporter of cryptocurrencies Anthony Pompliano, who wrote that after the purchase of Tesla, "the race began to see which municipality will be the first to deposit bitcoins on its balance sheet."
Commenting on Pompliano's post, the Mayor of Suarez noted that the resolution will be considered at a meeting of the city commission on Thursday 11 February... He also hinted that Amazon could be the next major investor in bitcoin.
Regardless of the decision on this resolution, this stepbecame an important signal for other officials about a more friendly attitude towards cryptocurrency. Suarez previously hinted that the city might also allow certain types of BTC transactions.
This year, Mayor Francis Suarez announced that he is ready to consider the allocation of 1% of the city's treasury reserves for bitcoins.
Where is it more profitable to buy bitcoin? TOP-5 crypto-exchanges
For the safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
The most reliable sites with the highest turnoverfunds, for several years the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world has been Binance. The Binance platform is the most popular crypto-exchange in the CIS as well, since it has the maximum trading volumes and supports transfers in rubles from bank cards Visa / MasterCard and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
|#||Cryptocurrency exchange||Official site||Site evaluation|
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability - stability of access to all platform functions, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions - the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Feedback and support - we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface - we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- Platform features - availability of additional features - futures, options, staking, etc.
- final grade - the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.
Rate the publication