Jack Dorsey put up his first Twitter post for sale as an NFT.
The tweet was put up for auction back in December last year, but the announcement only gained attention after the Twitter co-founder posted a link to the sale on Valuables by Cent.
- The first bid at the auction was $ 360,000 from the founder of p2p.org Konstantin Lomashuk.
- Tron founder Justin Sun raised the price to $ 500,000.
- Bridge Oracle CEO Sina Estavi offered $ 1.5 million for NFT.
- Justin Sun raised his bid to $ 2 million on Saturday morning.
- Sina Estavi interrupted Sana's bid and offered $ 2.5 million.
According to the Valuables website, the tweet buyerwill receive an autographed digital certificate signed using cryptography that will include the metadata of the original tweet. The tweet will continue to be available on the Twitter website.
Subscribe to ForkNews on Telegram to keep abreast of news from the world of cryptocurrencies</p>