Michael Sailor, head of MicroStrategy, thinks bitcoin looks better than stocks from an investment standpoint technology companies:
“I was one of the early investors in Apple,Facebook, Amazon, Google, OpenTable, eBay and PayPal. I managed to multiply my funds tenfold, and sometimes twentyfold, but you know, for me all stocks pale against the background of how attractive Bitcoin looks from an investment point of view. "
He believes that the main cause of concern forinstitutional investors lies in the dwindling purchasing power of the world's leading reserve currencies. Sailor is pleased that he invested both his personal funds and part of MicroStrategy's funds in bitcoins.
In his opinion, bitcoin is unlikely to last longadjust below the $ 30,000 mark. He expects that the flow of funds into bitcoins will come from the capital that is now invested in debt financial instruments, stocks, investment funds focused on the dynamics of real estate prices.
According to him, we are talking about a possible 300-400 trillion dollars of investment in bitcoins, which can cause growth in the price of cryptocurrency # 1 to $ 14 million... Currently, this is the most optimistic Bitcoin price forecast that exists on the cryptocurrency market.
Investors in MicroStrategy stock are positive about the organization's corporate strategy. So, over the past day, the company's capitalization has grown by 21.5%, and Bitcoin has risen in price by 8.6%.
#Bitcoin is emerging in 2021 as the new,compelling institutional grade safe haven asset. Excess cash is a drag on shareholder value in the current monetary environment, so we can expect more firms to adopt Bitcoin as a treasury reserve asset.https: //t.co/v3U697RpHv
- Michael Saylor (@michael_saylor) January 15, 2021
Sailor is convinced that bitcoin is a convenient hedge asset for institutional players, and "more and more companies will move within this market paradigm."
Rating of TOP-5 cryptocurrency exchanges
For the safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support the deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
The most reliable sites with the highest turnoverfunds, for several years the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world has been Binance. The Binance platform is the most popular crypto-exchange in the CIS as well, since it has the maximum trading volumes and supports transfers in rubles from Visa / MasterCard bank cards and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
|#||Cryptocurrency exchange||Official site||Site evaluation|
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability - stability of access to all platform functions, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions - the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Feedback and support - we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface - we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- Platform features - availability of additional features - futures, options, staking, etc.
- final grade - the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.
Rate the publication