Uber intends to start accepting crypto payments in the future, CEO Dara Khosrowshahi said in a statement. conversation with Bloomberg.
“We talk about it all the time. Bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies are quite valuable as a store of value.” - he said.
At the same time, Khosrowshahi noted that as a means of payment, cryptocurrencies are still untenable due to high costs and environmental impact.
“As they become cheaper and morehave less environmental impact as a means of payment, I think we'll lean a little more towards them. Will Uber accept cryptocurrencies in the future? Certainly. At a certain moment. This moment has not yet arrived, but it will come, added the CEO of Uber.
In September 2021, Khosrowshahi ruled out including bitcoin in Uber’s reserves following Tesla’s example, stating that the company prefers to “keep its money safe.”
Where is it more profitable to buy cryptocurrency? TOP-5 exchanges
For a safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies with a minimum commission, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
Site reliability is primarily determined bytrading volume and number of users. By all key metrics, Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Binance is also the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in Russia and the CIS, since it has the largest turnover of funds and supports transfers in rubles from bank cards Visa / MasterCard and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
Rating of cryptocurrency exchanges:
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability - stability of access to all platform functions, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions - the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Additional features and services - futures, options, staking, NFT marketplace.
- Feedback and support - we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface - we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- final grade - the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.