The first “Eurasian Forum on Innovations and the Digital Economy” will be held on October 19 in St. Petersburg. On The event will feature representatives of the cryptocurrency exchanges Coinsbit, OKEx, Huobi, Bithumb and KuCoin, investment funds and leading projects in the field of tokenization of the real sector of the economy.
As the forum organizer told ForkLog,the main theme of the event will be the digital transformation in the era of new technologies. The forum participants will also discuss the ways of interaction between China and Russia in the framework of the initiative “One belt, one way”.
“The program of the event includes a presentationinternational innovation projects, in particular, the Gazprom digital platform, the BKEX futures and crypto assets trading platform and the Cool Wallet S cold wallet, ” - noted the organizers.
More than 50 speakers will talk about the prospects of investing in new technological projects, about digital education and the training of relevant personnel in the Russian Federation.
- Alexander Kalmykov, head of the Blockchain Technology Center of PJSC Gazprom Neft;
- Artem Koltsov, head of the Expert Council on Digital Economy and Blockchain Technologies in the State Duma of the Russian Federation;
- Dmitry Plakhov, chairman of the blockchain developers association of St. Petersburg;
- Hongfeng Li, Managing Partner, Genesis Group;
- Jonathan Lee, Investment Director, C Block Capital;
- Aldrich Victorino, Director for International Business Partnership OKEX;
- Javier Sim, co-founder and managing director of Bithumb Global and others.
You can register for the forum here.
Date of: October 19 at 10:00.
Location: Lenexpo Exhibition Center, Pavilion 7.
Address: St. Petersburg, Bolshoy Avenue of Vasilyevsky Island, 103.