To become the owner of a cryptocurrency without investments, it is enough to take part in the Airdrop, which are regularly carry out crypto projects. Complete simple tasks and get coins to your wallet. We have collected for you the most interesting airdrops valid in April 2021.
BTCST (Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token)
To receive BTCST coins that are directedto expand the participation of bitcoin mining in the open market, in the amount from $ 1 to $ 5, it is enough to register on the Binance exchange https://binance.com, fill out the form to participate in the airdrop (use the Google Translate service) and subscribe to the project's Telegram channel.
If you want to increase your income, then you can take part in the referral program. The top 10 participants in terms of referrals will share the $ 2,000 prize pool in BTCST.
Mofi Finance decentralized platform tokens can be obtained for performing simple actions that will take no more than 10 minutes.
To get coins, you need:
- register on the Mofi Finance website and confirm your email;
- go to the airdrop page;
- subscribe to Telegram channel and Telegram group;
- subscribe to Twitter and share the latest tweet;
- subscribe to Medium;
- enter the address of the BSC wallet and fill in the required data;
The maximum amount a member can receive is $ 25.
Privateum is a private asset management and secure crypto processing platform.
In order to receive internal tokensproject, you need to fill out the airdrop form, subscribe to the Telegram channel and Telegram group, as well as on Twitter and share this post. Then you need to send the requested information to the bot.
The reward amount is $ 2.
Cloudbit has issued two tokens:CDB and CDBC, which combine central bank digital currencies and cryptocurrencies. The project itself offers a global digital transaction tool that could also strengthen P2P services and decentralization.
How to participate in the airdrop:
- Start a chat with a Telegram bot;
- Subscribe to Telegram channel and Telegram group;
- Like Cloudbit Cash Facebook page. Like, comment and share the pinned post, tagging 10 friends;
- Follow Twitter. Like, comment and share the pinned tweet, tagging 10 friends;
- Subscribe to Instagram;
- Subscribe to LinkedIn;
- Subscribe to Reddit. Like, comment and tag 10 friends in this thread;
- Subscribe to XING;
- Sign up for Medium;
- Send all necessary information to the bot;
- Earn 0.1667 CDBC for every valid referral.
Where is it more profitable to exchange the received cryptocurrency?
For a safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies with a minimum commission, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
Site reliability is primarily determined bytrading volume and number of users. By all key metrics, Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Binance is also the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in Russia and the CIS, since it has the largest turnover of funds and supports transfers in rubles from bank cards Visa / MasterCard and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
Rating of cryptocurrency exchanges:
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability - stability of access to all platform functions, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions - the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Feedback and support - we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface - we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- Platform features - availability of additional features - futures, options, staking, etc.
- final grade - the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.
Rate the publication