Crypto trading veteran Ton Weiss predicts that Bitcoin (BTC) will relatively soon complete the current correction and then sharply rise to the six-digit level.
During the new strategy session, Weiss said,that the recent BTC price movement is reminiscent of July, when the flagship cryptocurrency fell to an annual low below $ 29,000 and then rallied aggressively to $ 52,000 in less than six weeks.
“We are in a very similar situation,that happened in July ... now it's mid-September. It has been a long time, and everything seems incredibly similar to me ... I would like to see a drop tomorrow or the next day, which will lead us to a range of about $ 43,000, followed by a large increase. "
According to Weiss, it is likely that Bitcoin will fall briefly and provide traders with a buying opportunity near the $ 40,000 level.
Assuming Bitcoin bounces off the $ 40,000 support range, Weiss predicts BTC will rise to $ 100,000 by early 2022.
“The minimum of $ 40,000 will come either on the nextweek, or it may be delayed ... until early October, and then we will overcome this area with a rise to $ 50,000 in mid to late October. By the beginning of November we will exceed $ 65,000, by the end of December, probably - $ 100,000. "
Where is it more profitable to buy cryptocurrency? TOP-5 exchanges
For a safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies with a minimum commission, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
Site reliability is primarily determined bytrading volume and number of users. By all key metrics, Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Binance is also the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in Russia and the CIS, since it has the largest turnover of funds and supports transfers in rubles from bank cards Visa / MasterCard and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
Rating of cryptocurrency exchanges:
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability - stability of access to all platform functions, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions - the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Additional features and services - futures, options, staking, NFT marketplace.
- Feedback and support - we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface - we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- final grade - the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.
Rate the publication