The third largest company in the world, Saudi Aramco, plans to enter the cryptocurrency space.
Referring to Information provided by Brazilian bitcoin miner Ray Nasser during an interview on the YouTube channel Bitconheiros suggests that the Middle Eastern oil giant is interested in mining BTC.
“We are in talks with Aramco.All oil coming out of the desert belongs to this company. All the gas they burn, which they don't use, is enough to 'power up' half of the Bitcoin network, from this one company alone. "Nasser said.
Of course, if huge profits can be made from the wasted flare gas, the company will certainly do it.
Aramco is believed to be already taking advantage ofblockchain to improve its operational efficiency, security and reduce costs. The firm has already invested in two blockchain platforms, Data Gumbo and VAKT, to get rid of paperwork.
“Aramco is investing significant amounts inblockchain technology and works closely with its business partners to encourage them to adopt this technology. Aramco has deployed its enterprise blockchain platform in partnership with IBM to enable Aramco to expand solutions based on this technology. "- said a spokesman for Aramco.
Where is it more profitable to buy bitcoin? TOP-5 exchanges
For a safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies with a minimum commission, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
Site reliability is primarily determined bytrading volume and number of users. By all key metrics, Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Binance is also the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in Russia and the CIS, since it has the largest turnover of funds and supports transfers in rubles from bank cards Visa / MasterCard and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
Rating of cryptocurrency exchanges:
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability - stability of access to all platform functions, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions - the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Feedback and support - we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface - we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- Platform features - availability of additional features - futures, options, staking, etc.
- final grade - the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.
Rate the publication