On the morning of September 28, the bitcoin rate at the largeston the Binance crypto exchange fell to a six-day low of $18.4 thousand. As of 14:30 Moscow time, the first cryptocurrency is trading at $18.9 thousand, over the past day it has fallen in price by 7.4%.
The bitcoin rate fell sharply on the evening of September 27 after it failed to gain a foothold above $20,000. Yesterday, the value of the asset at the moment reached $20.3 thousand for the first time since September 14.
Bitcoin capitalization is $358 billion with daily trading volumes of $47.5 billion, according to CoinGecko. The share of the asset in the market reaches 37.7%.
Bitcoin has continued to trade in a relatively tight range since mid-June. During this time, the price of the cryptocurrency dropped to $17.6 thousand and reached $25.2 thousand at the peak.
Formerly former CEO of a crypto platformBitMEX, Arthur Hayes predicted a decline in the price of bitcoin to an annual low of about $17.5 thousand. According to the well-known bitcoin maximalist, this will be caused by a decrease in liquidity in US dollars due to the current monetary policy of the US government.
Where is it more profitable to buy cryptocurrency? TOP-5 exchanges
For a safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies with a minimum commission, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
The reliability of the site is primarily determined bytrading volume and number of users. By all key metrics, the largest crypto exchange in the world is Binance. The platform supports transfers in rubles from bank cards Visa / MasterCard and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
Rating of cryptocurrency exchanges:
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability - stability of access to all platform functions, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions - the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Additional features and services - futures, options, staking, NFT marketplace.
- Feedback and support - we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface - we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- final grade - the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.