The world's largest investment company BlackRock has filed two petitions with the SEC and US exchanges (SEC), providing for the possibility of investing in bitcoin futures for its funds.
The documents relate to the structures of BlackRock Funds V and BlackRock Global Allocation Fund, Inc. and contain similar wording regarding Bitcoin futures.
"Certain funds can participate in bitcoin futures contracts", - they say.
“Fund investments in bitcoin futures can beassociated with illiquidity risks, since Bitcoin futures are not traded as actively as other futures, given the relative novelty of Bitcoin futures "BlackRock warns.
Although the filing of documents with the SEC itself is nothingdoes not guarantee, usually such applications indicate that the company is at least paving the way for a possible investment. In this vein, BlackRock has announced its interest in Bitcoin for the first time. According to the latest estimates, the company has $ 7.8 trillion in assets under management.
In December, BlackRock CEO Larry Fink stated that:
"Bitcoin has captured the attention and imagination" of many,however, the cryptocurrency market is small compared to other markets. At the same time, he admitted that cryptocurrencies are capable of developing into a global market asset. “These are huge movements every day. This is a thin, still untested market. Can they develop into a global market? Maybe".
Rating of TOP-5 cryptocurrency exchanges
For the safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support the deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
The most reliable sites with the highest turnoverfunds, for several years the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world has been Binance. The Binance platform is the most popular crypto-exchange in the CIS as well, since it has the maximum trading volumes and supports transfers in rubles from Visa / MasterCard bank cards and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
|#||Cryptocurrency exchange||Official site||Site evaluation|
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability - stability of access to all platform functions, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions - the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Feedback and support - we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface - we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- Platform features - availability of additional features - futures, options, staking, etc.
- final grade - the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.