According to a new industry study from review site Crypto Head, California is the most prepared forthe adoption of cryptocurrencies by jurisdictions in the United States thanks to the installation of cryptocurrency ATMs and the growing interest in digital assets among the population.
California is ahead with a score of 5.72 out of 10New Jersey (5.44), Texas (5.28), Florida (5.03) and New York (4.29) in the Cryptocurrency Readiness Index. The state's overall score was 2.54 points higher than the national average.
The results were tabulated withusing metrics such as Google searches for cryptocurrencies, the availability of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency ATMs, and the number of blockchain-related regulations. As a result, California took first place in search queries on Google per 100,000 people and in the number of crypto ATMs. These positive factors compensate for the lack of legislation related to cryptocurrencies in the state.
In comparison, New York passed eight laws,focused on cryptocurrency, but ranked 33rd in terms of the number of installed cryptomats. New Jersey has the highest number of cryptocurrency ATMs per 10,000 square miles and the third most searched per 100,000 people. Texas and Florida also performed well for ATMs and searches.
Despite regulatory uncertainty andWith a negotiated infrastructure bill that could impact key segments of the blockchain economy, the United States continues to be the world leader in cryptocurrency adoption. In 2020, BTC trading volumes in the United States exceeded those in Europe, Nigeria, and China combined.
In the same year, Americans earned $ 4.1 billion.of realized profits from their cryptocurrency transactions, which is much higher than that of any other country. The US is also the world leader in the number of Bitcoin ATMs, according to industry sources, accounting for 86.4% of the total installed ATMs.
Where is it more profitable to buy cryptocurrency? TOP-5 exchanges
For a safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies with a minimum commission, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support deposits and withdrawals of funds inrubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
The reliability of the site is primarily determinedtrading volume and number of users. By all key metrics, the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world is Binance. Binance is also the most popular crypto exchange in Russia and the CIS, since it has the largest cash turnover and supports transfers in rubles from bank cardsVisa / MasterCardand payment systemsQIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
Rating of cryptocurrency exchanges:
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability— stability of access to all functions of the platform, including uninterrupted trading, deposits and withdrawals of funds, as well as the duration of the market and daily trading volume.
- Commissions– the amount of commission for trading operations within the platform and withdrawal of assets.
- Additional features and services— futures, options, staking, NFT marketplace.
- Feedback and support– we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface– we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- final grade– the average number of points for all indicators determines the place in the ranking.
Rate this publication