- Russians are not yet ready to completely abandon cash
- By 2050, paper money will be out of circulation, believes the majority of respondents
- The Ministry of Finance admits the influence of the digital ruble on cash turnover
Almost half of Russians are not ready to completely abandon cash and switch only to non-cash payments, VTsIOM found out.
Only a quarter of Russians assess positivelythe idea of canceling cash payments. This is the conclusion reached by VTsIOM, which surveyed 1,600 Russians aged 18 and over. 47% of Russians were categorically against this idea. Another 25% were indifferent to this idea.
At the same time, about 45% of Russians preferpay by non-cash methods. Another 28% use cash and non-cash payments equally. The remaining 26% use exclusively cash to pay for services and products.
“Payment in paper money is more often chosen by citizens aged 60+ (46% pay this way always or in most cases). Most often, non-cash payments are preferred by young people (56-70%) and 35-44-year-olds (50%) ", - said VTsIOM.
At the same time, more than half of Russians (62%) agree that in the next 20-30 years, paper money will go out of circulation. Another 27% of respondents believe they believe that paper money will still be in circulation.
Impact of digital currencies on cash circulationpreviously allowed in the Ministry of Finance. Recall that the head of the financial policy department of the Russian Ministry of Finance, Ivan Chebeskov, said earlier that the digital ruble would to some extent replace current cash. However, he admitted that while the Ministry of Finance does not fully understand how such changes will affect the economy.
Where is it more profitable to buy cryptocurrency? TOP-5 exchanges
For a safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies with a minimum commission, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
Site reliability is primarily determined bytrading volume and number of users. By all key metrics, Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Binance is also the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in Russia and the CIS, since it has the largest turnover of funds and supports transfers in rubles from bank cards Visa / MasterCard and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
Rating of cryptocurrency exchanges:
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability - stability of access to all platform functions, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions - the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Additional features and services - futures, options, staking, NFT marketplace.
- Feedback and support - we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface - we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- final grade - the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.