Famed investor, entrepreneur and star of ABC's Shark Tank Kevin O'Leary suggested that Bitcoin can attract a trillion dollars in investments, all thanks to the approval of an exchange-traded fund (ETF).
O'Leary stressed that if the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) gives the green light to bitcoin ETFs, investors from different categories will invest "another trillion dollars" in bitcoin.
O'Leary also said that most of the financial services industry, including himself, are hoping that the US regulator will make the right decision on cryptoassets.
O'Leary, who became an active memberthe bitcoin investment community, said he would not want to get involved in the cryptoasset industry if the regulators find it unacceptable, as he cannot afford to break the rules.
However, O'Leary expects that given the growing interest in Bitcoin and digital assets, this ETF will be approved in the next couple of years.
Shark Tank star shows more and moreas a supporter of cryptoassets. In a recent interview, he told Anthony Pompliano about plans to possibly expand his investment portfolio by 7% at the expense of cryptocurrency. In addition, he is optimistic about Decentralized Finance (DeFi).
Where is it more profitable to buy bitcoin? TOP-5 exchanges
For a safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies with a minimum commission, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
Site reliability is primarily determined bytrading volume and number of users. By all key metrics, Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Binance is also the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in Russia and the CIS, since it has the largest turnover of funds and supports transfers in rubles from bank cards Visa / MasterCard and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
Rating of cryptocurrency exchanges:
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability - stability of access to all platform functions, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions - the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Additional features and services - futures, options, staking, NFT marketplace.
- Feedback and support - we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface - we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- final grade - the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.
Rate the publication