The author of the S2FX Bitcoin Price Prediction Model, Plan B stated that currently a new wave of buying begins # 1 cryptocurrency from institutional investors.
On April 5, it became known that MicroStrategy, a company whose shares are traded on Wall Street, acquired an additional 253 bitcoins, paying an average of $ 59,339 for each of them.
Thus, the amount of bitcoins that are onbalance of MicroStrategy increased to 91,579 BTC. For these digital assets, the company laid out $ 2.226 billion, that is, it acquired bitcoins at an average price of $ 24,311 thousand. Glassnode said earlier that after the bitcoin price surpassed the $ 20,000 level in December 2020, "serious institutional investors began to actively enter the digital asset market."
Now that all Pi-cycle, Wave, Rainbow and NUPL fans have sold their bitcoin, it is probably time for institutions to resume buying into Q2. pic.twitter.com/TgbKDmAyTS
- PlanB (@ 100trillionUSD) April 6, 2021
Another important sign of large purchasesbitcoins was that at the beginning of the week, on April 5, bitcoins totaling $ 257 million were withdrawn from the American crypto exchange Gemini in just 10 minutes. It is assumed that these digital assets were placed in cold wallets, which means that the owners of such assets are oriented towards a long-term investment horizon.
Total reserves of bitcoins on crypto-exchangescontinue to decline and are now less than 2.3 million BTC. Glassnode experts believe that when the price of bitcoin drops to 57 thousand dollars, the market will see an increased desire of investors to buy out this digital asset at this price level.
#Bitcoin buying support increasing between 57-60k
- Bitcoin Archive
Plan B believes bitcoin has a chance until the endthis year to be at the mark of 100 thousand dollars. Meanwhile, renowned entrepreneur Robert Kiyosaki stated that within the next five years it is possible that bitcoin will go to the level of $ 1.2 million, however, at the same time he continues to give preference to gold and silver in investments.
Where is it more profitable to buy bitcoin? TOP-5 exchanges
For a safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies with a minimum commission, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
Site reliability is primarily determined bytrading volume and number of users. By all key metrics, Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Binance is also the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in Russia and the CIS, since it has the largest turnover of funds and supports transfers in rubles from bank cards Visa / MasterCard and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
Rating of cryptocurrency exchanges:
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability - stability of access to all platform functions, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions - the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Feedback and support - we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface - we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- Platform features - availability of additional features - futures, options, staking, etc.
- final grade - the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.
Rate the publication