- Gucci will accept cryptocurrencies first in top stores in the US, and then throughout North America.
- Payment will be made using a QR code.
Italian fashion house Gucci will start acceptingcryptocurrencies, according to Vogue Business. The pilot will initially roll out to several top US stores later this month, including Rodeo Drive in Los Angeles and Wooster Street in New York and Las Vegas, with the initiative rolling out to all stores in North America over the summer.
Gucci will accept more than ten crypto assets,including BTC, WBTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, DOGE, SHIB and five USD-pegged stablecoins. The payment process will be implemented using a QR code sent to the client by email. The message will contain information for payment through a cryptocurrency wallet.
Gucci is slowly diving into the crypto industry.The company has a dedicated team dedicated to Web3-focused initiatives, as well as its own Roblox game, Gucci Garden. The company has created skins that change the appearance of the avatar in games like Animal Crossing and Pokemon Go. And earlier, Gucci bought virtual land from The Sandbox, with which it plans to create new experiences for consumers within the Gucci Vault.
Where is it more profitable to buy cryptocurrency? TOP-5 exchanges
For a safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies with a minimum commission, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
The reliability of the site is primarily determined bytrading volume and number of users. By all key metrics, the largest crypto exchange in the world is Binance. The platform supports transfers in rubles from bank cards Visa / MasterCard and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
Rating of cryptocurrency exchanges:
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability - stability of access to all platform functions, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions - the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Additional features and services - futures, options, staking, NFT marketplace.
- Feedback and support - we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface - we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- final grade - the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.