Investment bank Goldman Sachs has repeatedly stated that interest in digital currencies continues to grow. institutional investors. That is why the financial giant decided to launch new products focused on the cryptosphere.
According to Bloomberg, Goldman Sachs wants to launch futures and options on Ethereum (ETH).
According to Matthew McDermott representingtop management of the bank, new products will become available to investors in the next few months. Note that this year Goldman Sachs provided institutional players with access to Bitcoin futures.
Recently, many investment banks have entered the crypto sphere. Despite the May drop in BTC value, hedge funds continue to show increased interest in Bitcoin products.
Goldman Sachs has already invested in several startups developing cryptocurrency services. For example, this bank invested $ 5 million in blockchain company Blockdaemon.
“Institutional interest [in the cryptosphere] is growing. Despite the significant market correction, we are still seeing strong demand for digital assets. "
Where is it more profitable to buy Ethereum? TOP-5 exchanges
For a safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies with a minimum commission, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
Site reliability is primarily determined bytrading volume and number of users. By all key metrics, Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Binance is also the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in Russia and the CIS, since it has the largest turnover of funds and supports transfers in rubles from bank cards Visa / MasterCard and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
Rating of cryptocurrency exchanges:
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability - stability of access to all platform functions, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions - the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Feedback and support - we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface - we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- Platform features - availability of additional features - futures, options, staking, etc.
- final grade - the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.
Rate the publication