The G20 countries will develop a unified mechanism for regulating the cryptocurrency industry. The corresponding decision was made in the middle of this week, TASS reports.
The G20 countries have repeatedly pointed out the risks posed by digital assets in the past. They want to pay special attention to stablecoins issued by private companies.
Ensuring global financial stability is the main task of the organization. Therefore, the G20 wants to establish control over cryptocurrencies with volatility.
According to Svetlana Lukash, Russia's representative in the G-20, the organization also advocated a joint fight against cybercrime and the development of artificial intelligence.
Russian Federation from all other statesThe G20 takes the toughest stance towards the cryptosphere. Back in 2019, the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation called on foreign partners to develop a regulatory framework for the digital asset market and introduce taxation in this segment of the economy.
Where is it more profitable to buy cryptocurrency? TOP-5 exchanges
For a safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies with a minimum commission, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
Site reliability is primarily determined bytrading volume and number of users. By all key metrics, Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Binance is also the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in Russia and the CIS, since it has the largest turnover of funds and supports transfers in rubles from bank cards Visa / MasterCard and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
Rating of cryptocurrency exchanges:
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability - stability of access to all platform functions, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions - the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Additional features and services - futures, options, staking, NFT marketplace.
- Feedback and support - we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface - we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- final grade - the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.