On November 13, EXMO cryptocurrency exchange will hold the final round of IEO of its own token. IEO will be held simultaneously on two exchanges: EXMO and Livecoin.
EXMO Coin (EXM) is an internal token of the EXMO ecosystem of the ERC-20 standard. Token holders will be able to:
- receive a discount on commissions from trading operations and margin trading;
- be the first to buy new coins within three days after listing;
- vote for listing and delisting of coins on the exchange;
- buy the service of automatic repeat trading strategies of successful traders;
- receive increased referral payments;
- use the cloud mining service.
In total, 2 billion EXM will be released. The exchange plans to quarterly burn tokens received from the sale of services. Over time, EXMO will utilize 50% of the total token turnover.
For sale on two exchanges allocated 141 292 665 EXM. The price of one token is 0.000001 BTC. The minimum purchase order is 1 EXM.
The third round of IEO will be final. It will begin on November 13 at 17:00 Moscow time and will last five days.
EXM listing on EXMO and Livecoin exchanges will take place three days after the completion of IEO.
On the day of the start of the third round, IEO Exchange will releaseofficial mobile app for Android. The product is currently in beta testing. Active test participants will receive valuable prizes from EXMO.
Registered in the UKEXMO cryptocurrency exchange has been operating since 2013. During this time, it has become one of the largest platforms in the Russian-speaking segment of the industry. The exchange has 162 currency pairs, and the daily trading volume is $ 20.4 million.
Recall that the second stage of IEO of the EXM token took place on October 3.