December 4, 2021

EXMO company blog | News of the week: whales hold BTC

EXMO company blog | News of the week: whales hold BTC

</strong>Cryptocurrency market capitalization during the week was unable to gain a foothold above the $ 2.6 trillion mark. Eventually the figure fell 2.4% to $ 2.57 trillion on Nov.24, according to CoinMarketCap.

Trading volumes were fairly moderate. The greatest revival was observed on November 17 and 19:the daily figure reached $ 156 million and $ 150 million, respectively. Subsequently, its values ​​kept below $ 130 million, having decreased on November 21 to $ 100 million.On November 24, daily trading volumes amounted to $ 127 million.

The Cryptocurrency Fear and Greed Index left the Greed Zone on November 17 for the first time since early October. During the week, he hesitated between "Neutral"zone and zone "Fear". The worst values ​​were recorded on November 19 and 23 - 34 and 33 points. Nevertheless, the market sentiment is more positive than in the period from September 21 to October 1, when the index was kept below 30 points.

The dominance of bitcoin over the past 7 days has decreased by 1.9% and is 41.4%. Over the month, the figure fell by 3.5%. The downward trend in the share of BTC has been observed since October 19, when it accounted for almost 48% of the market.

EXMO company blog | News of the week: whales hold BTC

TOP factors of market movement

▼ 11/17/2021 - The Norwegian government is considering a cryptocurrency mining ban put forward by Swedish regulators.

▲ 11/17/2021 - Campden Wealth Survey: 28% of ultra-wealthy families around the world have already invested in cryptocurrencies.

▲ ▼ 11/18/2021 - The first Polkadot parachain auction has ended. Acala Network project won.

▲ 11/19/2021 - Payment company Square has unveiled a protocol white paper for a decentralized bitcoin exchange.

▲ 20.11.2021 - Vegas Auto Gallery has announced the start of accepting payments in SHIB.

▲ 20.11.2021 - CoinGecko: WAVES leads in popularity among Russian users for the second week in a row. Over the past five weeks, the coin has been ranked first for the fourth time.

▲ 11/21/2021 - Business Insider: dogecoin surpasses bitcoin and ether in terms of the number of searches in the United States. The coin has become the most popular in 23 states of the country.

▲ ▼ 11.22.2021 - CoinShares: the inflow of funds into crypto funds for the previous week amounted to $ 153.6 million, which is slightly more than a week earlier - $ 150.9 million. The trend for a decrease in attracted investments was observed in the previous two weeks.

▲ 11/22/2021 - Glassnode: Long-term investors reduce BTC churn from their wallets and keep accumulating. The stocks of bitcoins in the wallets of such investors are at a multi-year high.

▼ 11/22/2021 - CoinShares: for the first time in several months, an outflow of funds from cardano-based funds was recorded - $ 2.1 million. In total, $ 99 million is under their management.

▲ 11/22/2021 - CoinShares: ether based funds increase their balances for the fourth consecutive week. During this period, $ 80 million was raised, of which $ 12.6 million - over the last week.

▼ 11/22.2021 - Glassnode: Bitcoin price drop to $ 57,000 threatens further reflexive decline. At this rate, about 85% of BTC is in profit. The remaining 15% are losing, which is enough to enter the bearish zone.

▲ 11/24/2021 - American cinema chain Regal Cinema has added support for cryptocurrencies including BTC, ETH, DOGE, LTC, USDC, GUSD, DAI, ATOM and more.

EXMO news

Trader's Black Friday: On November 26, trade any currency pairs on EXMO with zero commission.

Shiba Inu (SHIB) cryptocurrency has been added to EXMO listing. Trade SHIB in pairs with UAH, RUB, USD and USDT with zero commission until the end of November.

Congratulate EXM memno and enter the $ 600 competition. Until November 29th, come up with an original meme about EXMO Coin's birthday and win a cash prize for the best congratulations on the native EXMO coin.

New trading pair TONCOIN / USDT is already on EXMO. You can also trade TONCOIN paired with BTC.

This is a short summary of the top crypto news of the week. Follow the link to read the full version of the weekly cryptocurrency review.

Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!