Managing Director of the Chicago Exchange (CME) Tim McCourt talks about the stunning results of the first day trading in ether futures.
According to him, the session ended with the implementation of 388 contracts under the ETH ticker. We are talking about the equivalent of 19,400 ETH coins for a total amount of up to $ 33 million - these are stunning results, McCourt said.
As a reminder, last Thursday, February 8, on the Chicago Stock Exchange, ether futures became available to investors.
Before the start of trading, altcoin suddenly startedfall in price, but the day before it was able to return to growth. Today the ether rate has exceeded $ 1800. Cryptocurrency capitalization per day increased by 10% to $ 206.731 billion.</p>
One contract is equivalent to 50 ETH. The minimum trading threshold is five contracts.
Note that CME launched bitcoin futuresback in December 2017. Now such a product is also available to users of the Binance, Kraken, Bybit, Bitfinex, BitMEX, Bakk, OKEx, FTX, Huobi, Deribit and CoinFlex platforms.
According to Skew, open interest in BTC futures reached a record high this week (over $ 15 billion).
Where is it more profitable to buy cryptocurrency? TOP-5 exchanges
For the safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
The most reliable sites with the highest turnoverfunds, for several years the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world has been Binance. The Binance platform is the most popular crypto-exchange in the CIS as well, since it has the maximum trading volumes and supports transfers in rubles from bank cards Visa / MasterCard and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
|#||Cryptocurrency exchange||Official site||Site evaluation|
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability - stability of access to all platform functions, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions - the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Feedback and support - we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface - we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- Platform features - availability of additional features - futures, options, staking, etc.
- final grade - the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.
Rate the publication