Chief Operating Officer of the company Adel Ahmed Al Reda said that the leading airline of the United United Arab Emirates Emirates Airline will soon acceptbitcoin as a payment service. In addition, the airline will add non-fungible token (NFT) collectibles to its web page.
Reports about airline plans to implement bitcoinappeared just a few weeks after the announcement of plans for the creation of the NFT and the metaverse. The company's goal in launching the metaverse is to ensure that the airline is aligned with the UAE's vision for the digital economy.
Al Reda said his company may need to hire employees to help build apps that track customer needs:
“NFT and the Metaverse are two different applicationsand approach. With Metaverse, you will be able to transform all your processes, whether it be work, training, website sales, or a complete experience, into a Metaverse type application, but more importantly, make it interactive.”
The statement does not directly indicate that the airline plans to launch payments in bitcoin.
Where is it more profitable to buy cryptocurrency? TOP-5 exchanges
For a safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies with a minimum commission, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
Site reliability is primarily determined bytrading volume and number of users. By all key metrics, Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Binance is also the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in Russia and the CIS, since it has the largest turnover of funds and supports transfers in rubles from bank cards Visa / MasterCard and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
Rating of cryptocurrency exchanges:
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability - stability of access to all platform functions, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions - the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Additional features and services - futures, options, staking, NFT marketplace.
- Feedback and support - we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface - we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- final grade - the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.