Entrepreneur Mark Cuban said he has noticed a trend: if people are given the opportunity to exchangedigital assets for goods and services, then in the case of the products of this businessman's companies, 95% of it is about using Dogecoin.
This is how he responded to criticism against him fromon the part of the general managing partner of Morgan Creek Capital, Jason Williams, who is confident that all alternatives to Bitcoin debunked themselves back in 2017 and you need to focus only on the No. 1 cryptocurrency.
I don't shill Doge.I shill the products & services of my companies. Where we allow people to pay in ANY crypto, 95% of the sales are in DOGE. Customers CHOOSE to use DOGE. We can argue everything and anything re BTC, but right now DOGE is the people's way to pay. #DOGEFACTS https://t.co/59HbSIWh8w
- Mark Cuban (@mcuban) August 15, 2021
The official account of the OKEx crypto exchange also commented on the correspondence, noting that “in hindsight, it was inevitable” that Dogecoin would be very popular.
The beginning of this discussion has its roots in an interviewCuban to the American television channel CNBC on August 13, a link to which the entrepreneur shared on his Twitter account. The main message of the interview was that Dogecoin has strong practical potential as a financial medium that mediates the exchange of goods and services.
This thesis was reacted by Elon Musk, whorecalled that he had expressed a similar point of view earlier. Recall that in May, one of the key shareholders of Tesla and SpaceX said when, in his opinion, Dogecoin could even take the place in the cryptosphere that now belongs to bitcoin.
I've been saying this for a while
- Elon Musk (@elonmusk) August 14, 2021
Be that as it may, the support of two influencershad a positive impact on the price of Dogecoin, which has grown by 34.8% over the past seven days, breaking the psychologically important mark of $ 0.3 and reaching $ 0.33 at the beginning of this week.</p>
Where is it more profitable to buy cryptocurrency? TOP-5 exchanges
For a safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies with a minimum commission, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support deposits and withdrawals of funds inrubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
The reliability of the site is primarily determinedtrading volume and number of users. By all key metrics, the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world is Binance. Binance is also the most popular crypto exchange in Russia and the CIS, since it has the largest cash turnover and supports transfers in rubles from bank cardsVisa / MasterCardand payment systemsQIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
Rating of cryptocurrency exchanges:
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability— stability of access to all functions of the platform, including uninterrupted trading, deposits and withdrawals of funds, as well as the duration of the market and daily trading volume.
- Commissions– the amount of commission for trading operations within the platform and withdrawal of assets.
- Platform capabilities- availability of additional features: futures, options, staking, NFT, etc.
- Feedback and support– we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface– we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- final grade– the average number of points for all indicators determines the place in the ranking.
Rate this publication