The developers of the Dash Core Group introduced the release of the Dash Platform for the Evonet network, the Evolution’s publicly available feature test environment.
Dash Platform is a technology stack for building decentralized applications (DApps) on a Dash network.
The functionality of the Dash Platform will be transferred to Evonet in several stages.
The following basic services and components are included in the first release of the platform, with which application developers will directly interact:
- Access through the decentralized API (DAPI)
- decentralized application storage;
- registration on the blockchain of the identity platform;
- User names supported by the Dash Platform Domain Name Service (DPNS)
- Simplified development workflow using the Dash SDK.
The developers called the goal of launching the platform on Evonet to improve the security, stability and quality of products that ultimately enter the main Dash network.
In the future, they plan to test a number of functions, including light client support, the Proof-of-Service platform, award distribution, improved blockchain consensus, and others.
Earlier, the Dash Core Group allowed the introduction of the Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm.