The Russian authorities may partially reconsider their position on the use of digital currencies.
Now in fact, bitcoin and other coins are recognizedproperty. It is prohibited to use such tools when paying for goods and services. However, the State Duma is already ready to amend the Civil Code in order to allow the use of cryptocurrency as a means of payment in some cases.
Payments in cryptocurrency on the territory of the Russian Federation canlegalize under a contractual agreement. Pavel Krasheninnikov, chairman of the Duma committee on legislation, hinted at this, Interfax writes. According to him, there are already talks in the State Duma about legalizing cryptocurrency payments if they pass under the agreement.
“We believe that it is imperative to makeamendments to the Civil Code, now we are in the process of the corresponding approval procedure, but there is an understanding that so far they have called it so - digital monetary units, it is, of course, not a legal means of payment, but this means of payment, it is quite possible, can be contractual, as a contractual means of payment ", - he said.
Let us remind you that according to the law “On digital financialassets ”, payments in cryptocurrencies on the territory of the Russian Federation are prohibited. However, according to Krasheninnikov, State Duma deputies can make amendments if payments are of a contractual nature. At the same time, the deputies intend to classify digital currencies as property, and not a security.
Earlier against cryptocurrency payments even inthe Bank of Russia acted as part of the agreements. The Central Bank tested the service for investing in digital currencies back in 2020. However, the test results were not disclosed.
We remind that for clarification of the term "digital currency"the head of the State Duma Committee on the Financial Market Anatoly Aksakov also spoke, stating the need to divide digital assets into classes, for example, into:
- digital currencies of central banks.
According to Aksakov, this is necessary in order to avoid a legal conflict when launching the digital ruble.
Where is it more profitable to buy and sell bitcoin? TOP-5 exchanges
For a safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies with a minimum commission, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
Site reliability is primarily determined bytrading volume and number of users. By all key metrics, Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Binance is also the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in Russia and the CIS, since it has the largest turnover of funds and supports transfers in rubles from bank cards Visa / MasterCard and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
Rating of cryptocurrency exchanges:
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability - stability of access to all platform functions, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions - the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Feedback and support - we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface - we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- Platform features - availability of additional features - futures, options, staking, etc.
- final grade - the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.
Rate the publication