Bitwise Asset Management investment company has launched 2 new cryptocurrency funds Bitcoin and Ethereum. According to Representatives of the company, the current situation in the digital asset market provides unique opportunities for investors.
On December 5, Bitwise launched 2 funds: Bitwise Bitcoin Fund and Bitwise Ethereum Fund. All cryptocurrency will be stored in a cold wallet of Kingdom Trust. On Wednesdays, Bitwise Asset Management will pay capital investments and accept applications for the purchase of cryptocurrency. For each fund, 2 types of financial instruments have been created:
- For institutional investors, the minimum investment amount is $ 1 million, the share of expenses is 1%.
- For all other investors, the minimum investment amount is $ 25,000, the share of expenses is 1.5%.
Bitwise is also the creator of 4 other cryptocurrency funds:
- Bitwise 10 Private Index Fund. It includes 10 leading cryptocurrencies in terms of market capitalization over a period of 5 years - Bitcoin, XRP, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin cash, EOS, Litecoin, Zcash, Monero, DASH.
- Bitwise 20 mid cap. It consists of 20 top-level digital assets that are not included in the Bitwise 10 Private Index Fund.
- Bitwise 70 small cap. It includes the 70 largest cryptocurrencies in terms of capitalization, which were not included in the 10 Large Cap and 20 Mid Cap.
- Bitwise 100 total market. It consists of 100 virtual currencies that occupy leading positions in terms of capitalization over a period of 5 years.
Bitwise Director Hunter Horsley stated:
“68% depreciation of Bitcoin gives investorsa unique opportunity to purchase coins at a very low price. Customers show interest in cryptocurrency funds thanks to the professionalism of the Bitwise team. Our company guarantees the safety of savings and complies with all legal requirements. ”
Horsley talks about unique opportunitieshowever, let's argue sensibly: the Bitcoin exchange rate is likely to continue to fall, the next barrier - $ 3,000 can be reached already this week. We can talk about opportunities only if BTC will go up, but there is not a single real reason for changing the trend, all technical indicators indicate the preservation of a downtrend.