Ronald-Peter Stoferle, managing partner at investment management firm Incrementum AG, suggested that in Bitcoin expects significant price increases in the coming years.
At the same time, the top manager noted that the next phase of bitcoin's growth has not yet begun. According to him, the rise in price of bitcoin will occur when the asset becomes a means of protection against inflation.
“I think that in five to ten years, bitcoinwill rise to heights that we cannot imagine at the moment. Because we see it as a hedge against inflation during the ongoing big money experiments.
If you compare it to the size of the real estate market and the bond market ... I think there is a lot of potential for catching up. "
Note that bitcoin's status as a hedge against inflation has come into question this year as the asset's price has dropped about 50% from its April high of around $ 65,000.
Meanwhile, proponents of the mainstream cryptocurrency increasingly view BTC as a replacement for gold, although Stoferle believes there is no competition between the two assets.
According to Stoferle, gold currently has a much smaller number of investors compared to bitcoin, although the metal is heading towards a new record price above $ 2,000.
However, he admits that, despite its novelty, Bitcoin has gained media attention. That being said, Bitcoin discussions are always controversial, as cryptocurrencies are very volatile.
Where is it more profitable to buy bitcoin? TOP-5 exchanges
For a safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies with a minimum commission, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
Site reliability is primarily determined bytrading volume and number of users. By all key metrics, Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Binance is also the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in Russia and the CIS, since it has the largest turnover of funds and supports transfers in rubles from bank cards Visa / MasterCard and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
Rating of cryptocurrency exchanges:
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability - stability of access to all platform functions, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions - the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Additional features and services - futures, options, staking, NFT marketplace.
- Feedback and support - we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface - we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- final grade - the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.
Rate the publication