During the day, cryptocurrency exchanges made deals with Bitcoin (BTC) in the amount of $ 22.3 billion.
According to the data research company Messari, at the beginningDuring the week, daily bitcoin trading volume reached $ 22.3 billion, with a significant increase occurring during the hours when bitcoin was strongly correcting downward. Over the past six days, the total bitcoin trading volume has reached an all-time high of $ 60 billion. And that's not counting the altcoin trading.
As noted by analyst Frank Chapparo, Binancerecorded the total volume of transactions with all digital assets in the amount of $ 30 billion, and Coinbase - $ 9.5 billion, of which $ 3.5 billion fell on the purchase and sale of bitcoins. The volume of transactions for Coinbase turned out to be a record: it exceeded the amount of contracts, for example, for the entire I quarter of 2019, as well as the volume of digital assets trading since the beginning of this year, excluding data for the last past day.
Monday was a record-breaking day for Coinbase and Binance.
Coinbase did $ 9.5 billion in volumes. Binance did a whopping $ 30 billion. https://t.co/Hj60BIvk9x pic.twitter.com/XJgCJ8AwQa
- Frank Chaparro (@fintechfrank) January 12, 2021
Interest in cryptocurrencies has led to the fact thatthe need for stablecoins has also increased, as a result of which the emission of the most popular such digital assets, Tether, has grown: since the beginning of this year, the growth of such altcoins has amounted to $ 3.1 billion in monetary terms.
Bitcoin Futures Daily Trading Volumealso set a record and exceeded $ 170 billion, of which $ 5 billion was on the CME Group stock exchange. The amount of Bitcoin options sold was over $ 2 billion.
Retail has arrived. @PayPal cleared $ 242M in crypto sales yesterday. That’s nearly double the previous record.
- Alex Saunders
Experts note that the volume of transactions withBitcoin has grown sharply not only through crypto exchanges, but also through PayPal: the daily trade through this system reached $ 242 million, exceeding the previous maximum (January 6, $ 129 million). Compared to the beginning of the year (January 1, $ 22.8 million), the volume of transactions with cryptocurrencies through PayPal has grown more than 10 times.
Rating of TOP-5 cryptocurrency exchanges
For the safe and quick purchase of cryptocurrencies, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support the deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnia, dollars and euros.
The most reliable sites with the highest turnoverfunds, for several years the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world has been Binance. The Binance platform is the most popular crypto-exchange in the CIS as well, since it has the maximum trading volumes and supports transfers in rubles from Visa / MasterCard bank cards and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
|#||Cryptocurrency exchange||Official site||Site evaluation|
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability - stability of access to all platform functions, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions - the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Feedback and support - we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface - we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- Platform features - availability of additional features - futures, options, staking, etc.
- final grade - the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.
Rate the publication