- Despite the recent drop in the crypto market, investors are still optimistic.
- 87% of Voyager Digital survey participants plan to increase investment in cryptocurrencies.
- In addition to Bitcoin, investors are also interested in altcoins.
Despite the recent aggressive sell-off on the crypto market, which has significantly reduced the size of its capitalization, investors have not lost their optimism.
According to the results of a study of cryptocurrencyBroker Voyager Digital, almost 90% of survey participants plan to increase investments in digital currencies in the next quarter. It is noteworthy that the answers of 3,671 respondents cover the end of last month, when the bitcoin rate experienced a large-scale drop.
Calm, only calm
The May drawdown of the world's main cryptocurrency wasprovoked by an unfavorable news background for BTC. So, the Chinese authorities began to tighten the screws in the segment of digital currencies and their mining in the country, which is why the "circles on the water" went far beyond the borders of the Celestial Empire. As tax season approaches, lawmakers in the United States have also intensified.
In addition, market volatility has been amplifiedunexpected coming to the forefront of the topic of environmental friendliness of bitcoin. The catalyst for these events was the head of Tesla, Elon Musk, who said that the company would no longer accept bitcoin for payment, since cryptocurrency mining is harmful to the environment.
As a result, increased uncertainty in the crypto marketcost him almost 43% loss of total capitalization in just two weeks. And yet, seven out of ten investors surveyed remained optimistic when asked about the BTC exchange rate in the next three months.
According to the survey results, 39% of respondents expect bitcoin to grow by the end of the 3rd quarter in the range of $ 56,000 - $ 70,000... Another 28% of those surveyed predict that the price will be trading between $ 41,000 and $ 55,000 by this time.
At the time of writing, the BTC rate was over $ 40,000, with the market recently hitting a local high of $ 41,000.
As Voyager CEO Steve Ehrlich commented,Such optimism after the recent correction in the crypto market is very encouraging, inspiring hopes for a bright future for digital currencies. He added that many investors took advantage of the May volatility to buy more crypto assets.
Interest in altcoins
In addition, the results of the studydemonstrated investor interest in altcoins. The most attractive coin for them was the Cardano coin - 55% of respondents show a bullish attitude towards it. As a reminder, the first smart contract was successfully launched on Alonzo, Cardano's testnet, last week. This is expected to bring the competitiveness of the project to a new level.
In second place in popularity among investors is the Dogecoin meme coin, although its similar indicator was only 11%.
The survey participants were also optimistic aboutthe issue of bitcoin ETFs, applications for which the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) still continues to leave unanswered. Over nine out of ten respondents expect the SEC to approve the first Bitcoin ETF this year.
Where is it more profitable to buy bitcoin? TOP-5 exchanges
For a safe and convenient purchase of cryptocurrencies with a minimum commission, we have prepared a rating of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support deposit and withdrawal of funds in rubles, hryvnias, dollars and euros.
Site reliability is primarily determined bytrading volume and number of users. By all key metrics, Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Binance is also the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in Russia and the CIS, since it has the largest turnover of funds and supports transfers in rubles from bank cards Visa / MasterCard and payment systems QIWI, Advcash, Payeer.
Especially for beginners, we have prepared a detailed guide: How to buy bitcoin on a crypto exchange for rubles?
Rating of cryptocurrency exchanges:
|1||Binance (Editor's Choice)||https://binance.com||9.7|
The criteria by which the rating is set in our rating of crypto-exchanges:
- Work reliability - stability of access to all platform functions, including uninterrupted trading, deposit and withdrawal of funds, as well as the period of work on the market and the daily trading volume.
- Commissions - the size of the commission for trading operations within the site and the withdrawal of assets.
- Feedback and support - we analyze user reviews and the quality of technical support.
- Convenience of the interface - we evaluate the functionality and intuitiveness of the interface, possible errors and failures when working with the exchange.
- Platform features - availability of additional features - futures, options, staking, etc.
- final grade - the average number of points for all indicators, determines the place in the rating.
Rate the publication